Beauty Times 3: CYA, Back, Healthy

Monday, August 13, 2007

CYA, Back, Healthy

1. Tonight we had our weekly young adult Bible study (CYA). The topic was one that I have been dealing with recently. It was refreshing to hear that others in the group feel unsettledness stems from the same problems I am dealing with.

2. I'm not usually one who likes to cut back, especially with things I know I want. At church on Sunday we heard a sermon about finances and our wants vs. our needs. So with planning the wedding I have had to take a look at what I want vs. what will make the day memorable. So, I cut a few things out of the budget where it is more manageable. I can have the wedding at the most beautiful place while still having the wedding of my dreams.

3. I have started the wedding diet and workout. As a girl who hates to diet this is extremely tough. Today I managed to eat relatively healthy all day. It wasn't that hard. Here's to day two...

No comments: